Taking the Helm: Navigate the Rough and Smooth Waters of Life and Business
October 12-16, 2020
$1997 USD Double Occupancy Room if booked by July 15, 2020
$2,497 USD Double Occupancy Room if booked after July 15, 2020
$2597 USD Single Occupancy Room if booked by June 15, 2020
$3097 USD Single Occupancy Room if Booked after July 15, 2020
This retreat is limited to 20 participants. The pre-retreat group video-chat will be on September 30, 2020 at 12:00 pm New York Time.
To join us:
- Choose your room type, then place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD below.
- 50% of your balance is due August 13, 2020
- The balance is due in full September 15th, 2020
If you prefer custom payment plan we can do so – however, you must be paid in full before departure! Simply place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD deposit below to hold your spot and connect with Tammy, our travel agent to make arrangements firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If we cannot match you with a roommate we will switch you to a single occupancy room, however if you sign up early you will most likely get your choice.)
Questions? Please email Shannon email@example.com.
- Four nights of double-occupancy accommodations at the luxurious Jupiter Beach Resort.(single accommodation upgrade available)
- Four breakfasts at Sinclair’s Restaurant to start your day off right
- Three energizing lunches served al fresco weather permitting
- Four scrumptious breakfasts
- Four flavorful and filling dinners featuring mouth-watering seasonal coastal fare
- Transportation to and from offsite retreat activities
- Gratuity for meals and activities
- Three exciting adventures that refresh body and mind while helping you gain clarity around the challenges you are facing as a business owner and mother
- Personalized strategy sessions with expert facilitators
- Daily group circles to celebrate and internalize each day’s learnings and commitments
- A 20% discount on all spa services at the Spa at Jupiter Beach Resort
- A network of like-minded women to provide support and cheer you on
- Most importantly – TIME – time to focus on yourself, your goals and your dreams
What’s Not Included?
- Travel to and from the retreat
- Alcoholic beverages with the exception of wine provided with the cooking class
- Spa services and activities not included in the retreat program (a 20% discount is available through the resort)
- Other non-included items such as spa services, taxis, additional outings, snacks
- Travel Insurance
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
For The Trip: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit. Any cancellation made before August 1, 2020 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between August 2, 2020 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans.